Ordinary People International Spotlight Sponsor | Cabot
A BIG THANK YOU to my sponsor, Cabot. Cabot generously donated eight gift baskets, 200 packages of assorted cheese, and 100 recipe cards for Ordinary People International first 2013 Mother’s Day Giveaway. We thank Cabot for their support and believing in our community.
Cabot Creamery produces all natural, award-winning cheese and is known as the “world’s best”!!!
Please join me to support Cabot by purchasing their products at your local stores: Wal-Mart, Dominick’s, Jewel, and Whole Foods. Or you may purchase their products online.
- Cabot has been in business since 1919
- 1,200 farm families have 100% ownership in Cabot
- Cabot is committed to providing the highest quality in everything they produce
- Cabot has one goal in mind: quality
- Excellent recipes on their website: www.cabotcheese.coop/
- Cool free stuff (for schools and groups)
- Cabot Fundraisers (for non-profit organizations)
- Cabot Newsletters
- Cheese: sharp, classic cheddar, mild, chipotle, specialty aged cheddar, vintage, tomato basil, hot habanero, hot buffalo wing, smokey bacon, Muenster, jalapeño, pepper jack, Swiss, American, to name a few.
- Greek Yogurt: Plain, Blueberry, Vanilla Bean, Strawberry, Black Cherry, Peach
- Other Products: Cottage Cheese, Whipped Cream, Dips, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese & Butter
Ordinary People International
2013 Mother’s Day Giveaway | Sunday, May 12th
Visit the OPI Photo Gallery for more photos from the 2013 Mother’s Day Giveaway and other OPI events.