Ordinary People International Sponsors Free Sewing Class
Ready, Set, Sew! Beginners Class
[This class was offered during summer 2014]
Ready to explore your creative side? Well your wait is over! This six week class is designed to introduce you to sewing. You will be able to say with confidence, “Yes, I made this.”
- Students are introduced to the basics of sewing such as reading and understanding commercial pattern symbols and machine operations.
- Understanding how to properly take measurement for sewing will be mastered as well as developing your own design through pattern manipulation.
- At the end of the course each student will have completed two garments to model at the Fashion Show.
- No previous sewing skills are required.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place WINNERS will receive cash prizes.
- A maximum of 5 students are allowed. First 5 students registered are admitted
Saturday Class Schedule (11 a.m — 1 p.m.)
|June 21||June 28||July 12||July 19|
|July 26||August 2||August 9|
South Loop School of Sewing
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Name of school and year
Classes held at
Colony All Nations Church
2035 East 79th Street
Chicago, IL 60649
(Enter in parking lot door)